AudioQuest Niagara 7000 mains filtration
The Niagara 7000 Low-Z Power Noise-Dissipation System is a complete rethinking of AC power fltration, designed by one of the eld’s foremost experts, Garth Powell.
As with every AQ product before, and more recently their DragonFly USB DAC and NightHawk headphones, AudioQuest would not have entered this field if they didn’t think they had something special and significant to offer. With Niagara 7000, we believe we’ve created a product that advances the science and ecacy of AC power—a product that will inspire audio/video enthusiasts, and help to create an even more immersive, emotionally compelling experience.
Among its many sophisticated technologies and design elements, the Niagara 7000 includes optimized radio-frequency lead directionality, run-in capacitor forming technologies developed by Jet Propulsion Laboratories and NASA, and AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy silver plating over extreme-purity copper assuring the tightest grip possible.
In addition, the Niagara 7000 uses their patented AC Ground Noise- Dissipation System, the world’s first Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers, and the widest bandwidth-linearized noise-dissipation circuit in the industry. AudioQuests unique passive/active Transient Power Correction Circuit features an instantaneous current reservoir of over 90 amps peak, specically designed for today’s current-starved power amplifiers—most AC power products featuring “high-current outlets” merely minimize current compression; the AudioQuest Niagara 7000 corrects it.
And, of course, protection features abound, including non-sacricial surge protection, over-voltage shutdown with automatic reset, and our Zero-Ground Contamination Technology. With an AudioQuest Niagara 7000, music lovers can finally experience the clarity, dimensionality, frequency extension, dynamic contrast, and grip their A/V systems have been capable of delivering—if only the power had been right!
• Direction-Controlled Ultra-Low-Resistance Solid-Core Wiring: All Niagara Series wiring is optimized for the highest efficiency noise-dissipation of harmful distortion-causing radio frequencies
• Ultra-Linear AC RF Filtering Capacitors: All AC filtering capacitors used for the AudioQuest Niagara Series are preformed to vastly improve linearity and minimize distortions, while dissipating AC line and radio-coupled noise
• Patented Ground Noise-Dissipation System: Multiple banks of direction-controlled ground noise dissipation yield lower distortion and greater resolution from audio, video, and digital components with grounded AC cords/circuits
• Ultra-Linear Noise-Dissipation Technology: AC-differential and common-mode filtering with linear response over extremely wide frequencies, optimized for varying line and load impedance • Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges and spikes up to 6000V/3000A
• Zero Ground-Contamination Technology: Prevents the noise or surge energy present on AC Line or Neutral from being connected to the AC Ground
• Over-Voltage Shutdown with Automatic Reset: At approximately 20% above optimal AC input levels, the Niagara Series product will immediately shut off until the incoming AC voltage returns to a safe range • Ultra Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series AC Power Inlets and Outlets: Feature heavy silver plate over Beryllium Copper
• 11 AC outlets: 3 High-Current/Transient Power Correction; 8 Ultra-Linear/Dielectric-Biased Symmetrical Power
• Dielectric-Biased AC Isolation Transformers: Dissipates common-mode AC line and radio frequency induced noise from the power that feeds sensitive source components
• Transient Power Correction: Provides an ultra-low impedance, buffered source for any power amplifier’s power supply, as well as a current reservoir of over 80 amps peak for AC current transients