The information contained in the material in this Website is only for information purposes. The material on the Website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on the Website to make (or refrain from making) any decision or take (or refrain from taking) any action.
The Website contains material submitted and created by private and trade dealers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material.
We give no warranties, conditions, guarantees or representations, express or implied, as to:-
(a) the completeness or accuracy of the advice and information contained on the Website or any website to which it is linked;
(b) the content of the advertisements for products and/or other items included in our database, including but not limited to the ownership, quality, authenticity of any photographs, compliance with description or fitness for purpose of any such items;
(c) the completeness of the results of any search of our database or that the vehicles and/or products selected by the search are the only vehicles and/or products on our database which might meet the searcher’s requirements.
© 2004 – 2016 Audio Venue Shop. All rights reserved. Audio Venue Shop contains material which is derived in whole or in part from other sources and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from Audio Venue Shop including our web site computer code.
The information that Audio Venue Shop is providing you with is subject to the Terms and Conditions noted herein. Audio Venue Shop may amend or modify these Terms and Conditions, or impose new conditions on use, at any time. Your use of Audio Venue Shop shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of our Terms and Conditions
Terms of sale/s
1. Any Items not in stock when an ordered is received will automatically go on back order & shipped as soon as available, unless we are advised otherwise.
2. All terms, Condition and warranties implied or expressed made by Audio Venue Shop or its servants, agents or otherwise relating to the quality and/or fitness for the purpose of the goods or any of the goods are excluded.
3. If the buyer considers that any goods supplied are faulty, or not as ordered, we must receive written notice within three working days of receipt or no refund or replacement will be offered. Where damage appears to have been sustained in transit, good must be signed for as such and all packing material kept as evidence.
4. Any item proved to our satisfaction to be faulty by reason of defective material or workmanship will be replaced or the cost thereof refunded. Goods supplied correctly & returned for credit are subject to a handling charge of 20%, repackaging costs may also be applied.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure all returned products are packed to a good standard so as not to get damaged in transit. Refunds will not be made if the goods are damaged in this way on return.
6. Refunds of carriage costs if applicable, on return items will be limited to the amount that we would incur in sending the item.
7. Returned special order items are returnable with a handling charge of 50%, repackaging costs may also be applied.
8. In the event of any breach of this contract by Audio Venue Shop, the remedies of the buyer shall be limited to damages. Under no circumstances shall the limit of liability by Audio Venue Shop exceed the price of the goods.
9. Other than specified in these terms and condition, we will accept no liability for direct, consequential, or any other loss arising from the supply by Audio Venue Shop of any goods.
10. Risk of goods passes to the customer at point of delivery, all goods despatched remain the property of Audio Venue Shop until full and final payment is made.
11. Goods are invoiced at the prices ruling at date of despatched, which are subject to change without notice.
12. These terms and conditions will supersede ant other sought to be imposed by a purchaser or third party.
13. This website is subject to the law of England and Wales, and all disputes arising out of the use of the site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
14. By purchasing from Audio Venue Shop all terms and conditions are agreed to by the purchaser.
15. There is no contract between Audio Venue and the customer for an item until Audio Venue accepts the customer order by despatching the item. Until that time, Audio Venue is within its rights to not accept any customer order.
You have the right to cancel any order within seven days of your contract with Audio Venue Shop, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you do cancel your order, you will have your payment returned and must return the goods to us in the same condition in which you received them, via a suitable carriage method.
If a product is listed at a wrong price because of human error, we have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to a contract being made.
All prices are in £ (pound) sterling and include VAT at the current rate. Payment can be made by most UK major credit/debit card via WorldPay. Other forms of payment such as Paypal can also be accepted, for off line orders including postal or telephone orders please call us on 01628 633995.
All communication including e-mail sent by us on receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by us of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us.
All credit/debit card orders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the for any reason payment is refused or unauthorised, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
All orders are delivered to the card holder’s address only.
We use numerous courier services and can ship to most countries overseas – please email your orders to email@example.com and we will email you with payment, shipping and insurance information.
Cancelling your Order
You can cancel your order within 7 working days from the day of delivery and return any unused goods for a refund. However you must notify us of your intention to cancel by letter, fax or email. Your order must be returned at your own expense within 7 days of your notice to cancel.
Please return the product to us with the original packing and all accessories. Before returning to us you must keep them in your possession and must take reasonable care of them. For your protection please ensure all goods are adequately packed and insured when shipping back to us. We reserve the right to offset any cost incurred in damage to the unit or replacing missing remote controls and accessories.
We take great care to ensure that product information and product images are correct however we can not be held responsible for errors and omissions. Manufactures also reserve their rights with regard to product changes and their company’s policy at the time of continuous development and design which might not necessarily be indicated in the specifications.